This position will be responsible for supporting the Creative/Casting workflow on all projects – with a focus on music tied to the international version of all our songs. The role offers support for the creation of music guidelines, international voice cast selections (dialogue and song casting), tracking budgets, collaboration with dubbing operations process (recording, mixing, etc.), quality control of international music deliverables, and additional creative deliveries. This position will equally be called upon to help with our growing TV and theatrical localization needs – this would include, but is not limited to growing partnerships with Marketing, Consumer Products, Theme Parks, Gaming, etc.
- Help create and implement Creative Dubbing and Music Guidelines, video test kits, and all voice testing.
- Collaborate with internal team(s) for all final dialogue and song casting selections.
- Maintain voice testing platforms. Continue to develop our overall voice testing workflow as well as any other programs/platforms for all casting needs tied to dialogue, songs, and star talent requests.
- Collaborate with internal DWA Productions, Music, and domestic casting teams.
- Liaise with the TV and Feature Music departments on rights and clearances.
- Contribute to creative quality control notes and process to ensure all creative workflows are meeting DWA quality standards.
- Help ensure all creative workflows are protected and meet all security standards for DWA, NBCU, as well as industry standards and best practices for the protection of our content and the DWA brand/IPs.
- As needed, schedule and/or assist in supervision of recordings and mixes.
- Support the division on any and all creative and/or technical issues, needs, or questions that arise – ensuring all creative deadlines remain on schedule.
- Ensure archival of all creative elements for the tracking/storage of all downstream needs – this includes, but is not limited to completed guidelines, voice tests, talent lists, rates, etc.
- Assist in dubbing studio negotiations (including talent needs) and maintain global rate sheets for all creative needs/costs (across 30+ languages).
- Oversee the tracking and maintenance of global partner information– including, but not limited to studio closures, holidays, and talent schedules that may affect deadlines/deliveries.
- Liaise with DWA Legal on all legal issues related to dubbing services agreements, output agreements, NDA’s and clearances.
- Help track dubbing budgets for creative service needs – working closely with both DWA and NBCU Finance and Accounts Payable teams.
- Review and approve dubbing invoices specific to creative and song workflows.
• Knowledge of creative process and/or dubbing process with strong music knowledge preferred
• An understanding of music composition and music theory preferred
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work with and across various cultures, time zones, and international markets
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Google Apps, etc.) as well as a knowledge/training in Editing software such as ProTools and Premiere
• Strong ability to multi-task under pressure
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Bilingual/Multilingual language skills preferred.
DreamWorks Animation TV Production
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!