- Assists Department in all evolving support needs (including duties such as calendar booking, updating schedules and documents, timecard processing, generating reports, etc)
- Handles day-to-day production database (Shotgun and JIRA) including managing artist inbox and status of available inventory
- Assists Department with maintaining quotas, deadlines & inventory, ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met
- Understands and works with the Department to maintain the department schedule
- Ensures workflow from one department to the next is as seamless as possible
- Checks in with artists daily on creative progress and helps remove roadblocks
- Coordinates crew meetings, dailies, rounds, reviews and events
- Handles requests made by crew members, VFX Supervisor, Department Leadership and Production Management
- Preps for reviews and meetings by building the agenda, checking the attendees, room setup, etc
- Building / running playlists for reviews
- Creates and revises JIRAs and JIRA Dashboards
- Takes notes during reviews/meetings and distributes information in a timely manner.
- Follows up on action items
- Stays abreast of issues on the floor and elevates information appropriately to Production Management
- Attends production meetings and provides department updates as needed
- Understands the CG Animated Feature Pipeline
- Supports Studio and Production Directives
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized and a fast learner
• Comfortable in Dailies, Rounds and Review environments
• Proactive, responsive and a team player
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA
- 2+ years of previous Feature Animation production experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Software requirements: Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Gmail and knowledge of production tracking databases.
• Knowledge of software such as Linux, Shotgun, JIRA, Flix, Photoshop, Illustrator and Confluence is a plus
DreamWorks Animation Feature Production
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.