- Schedule and coordinate meetings. Ensure that the Producer(s) have an accurate calendar and are aware of meetings that they need to attend.
- Prepare necessary documents for the Producer(s) (i.e. materials for meetings).
- Answer, screen and roll phone calls. Create and update a daily phone list.
- Attend and take notes at meetings as requested.
- Prepare expense reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Organize travel arrangements such as flight, hotel, and car/taxi.
- Provide additional administrative support as designated by Producer.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess ability to solve problems in a resourceful manner as expected for the role.
- Have proactive approach to work, patience and willingness to take initiative when appropriate.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and also be comfortable interacting with employees at all levels of the organization and external company contacts.
- 2 years’ experience, preferably in a creative environment and degree in Film or T.V.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems suspicious, please report it to us immediately!