Hulu is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, Hulu has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun. Join us and see what Hulugan life is all about.
Hulu’s Marketing Department is seeking a Director of Production to be a critical part of our growing Creative Studio. In this role, you’ll lead operations for all editorial, finishing, and delivery for the many divisions our team supports, partnering with a range of vendors, agencies, and teams, both internally and externally. You will also oversee line production of video shoots. Do you love solving perplexing puzzles? Do you dream about tech specs and codecs? If you’re equal parts leader & doer, who brings an ambitious, efficient, and inclusive spirit to all you do, we’d love you to join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage the team’s execution of multiple fast-paced and on-budget marketing shoots.
- Lead on-schedule and on-budget campaigns through all stages of post.
- Scope, hire, and foster relationships with editors, assistant editors, audio mixers, designers, VFX artists, coordinators, supervisors, colorists, traffickers, post houses, and more.
- Develop workflow protocols and own the management of our post-production tools and facilities.
- Balance day-to-day operations and team management, while growing collaborative and trusting client relationships.
- Identify and stay current on industry tools and entertainment marketing processes that drive value for the business.
WHAT TO BRING
- Expertise in all aspects of video, with experience in print, digital and post-production for entertainment marketing, specifically.
- 10+ years leading post-production at a production company / media network / entertainment marketing company.
- An extensive rolodex of vendors.
To apply for this job please visit www.hulu.com.