- Relationship Management: Own key accounts and relationships. The Producer is responsible for managing and growing relationships through strategic partnership, while keeping overall projects moving forward to delivery.
- Communication: The Producer is a proactive, efficient communicator capable of navigating tough conversations (client and internal) when necessary.
- Strategy: Approach every project with a clear purpose/challenge and ensure all executions meet business and user goals or needs. The Producer acts like a consultant to our clients.
- Production: Lead small-to-medium, multi-disciplinary teams toward the common goal of executing on-brief creative projects. A Producer is able to manage many moving parts and complex workflows, prioritize tasks, and ensure the team meets deadlines.
- Project Management: Keep a team organized and moving forward from point A to point B.
- Possess a strong program management background (3-5 years) and demonstrate experience leading medium to large products and projects
- Demonstrate a well-rounded background in current web technologies
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the project, including budget, schedule, operational needs, procedures, client standards
- Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, and scheduling/deploying projects
- Experience in analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection
- Ability to coordinate large, multi-functional projects on-time, anticipate blockers, provide escalation management, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment by showing confidence in navigating ambiguity and competing priorities.
- Ability to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but not afraid to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent time management, resource management, and planning skills
- The candidate will have strong analytical skills, an eye for details, good judgment, and the ability to self-start and self-motivate.
- Serve as the central point of contact for all project partners and share feedback with project team to ensure alignment with project goals and performance standards
- Ability to conduct in-depth quality assurance on both creative materials and technology functionality
- Experience overseeing multiple projects and maintain a high level of attention to detail to ensure compliance with project requirements
- Experience with Agile a plus.
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!