- Develop the brand bible that aligns all parties on the visual representation of the artist’s brand
- Create mood boards that guide various aspects of the campaign — album artwork, press photoshoots, advertising assets, visualizers, social content
- Manage the creation of those assets
- Be the point person for all creative partners — stylists, glam, photographers, videographers, set designers, merch production, graphic designers, production companies
- Manage the creative budget and deadlines to ensure videos and artwork remain in budget and on time
- Work closely with the artist, management and label to translate vague ideas and language into executable ideas
- Champion the areas of culture and art to find relevance for the artist’s project
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15,000.00 to $20,000.00 /year
- designing web: 1 year (Preferred)
- creative director: 1 year (Preferred)
- leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- art direction: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- 3 – 4 months
- Multiple locations
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- On call
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!