Overview and Responsibilities
The MTV/VH1/CMT Production Department is looking for a Coordinator to join their team.
- Support Production team on all production related requests for projects and series including unscripted, multi-cam, studio programming and development
- Assist in circulating budget approvals and series greenlight memos
- Track and create purchase orders for vendors providing production services, production companies and producers
- Create weekly timesheet and deal memo templates and submit weekly payroll to Finance for project-based employees
- Work with team to assign desk spaces for staff and project-based employees, request new employee user IDs as well as oversee all administrative duties related to employee set up
- Assist with project set ups though internal hubs (Jolt and Scenechronize), ensuring teams have access to Network support sites, production packets, release templates, etc.
- Build and maintain team shared drives, including files for all project and series documents including show calendars, call sheets, budgets, releases, wrap materials, etc.
- Track and file production company deliverables to team shared drives upon project completion
- Book travel for employees to in-house/field shoot locations
- Reconcile travel and production expenses via Concur for corporate and purchasing cards
- Assist with in-house and field shoots for studio shows, series and specials as needed
- Source and hire Production Assistants, oversee runs, craft service, etc.
- 1-3 years production experience
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to anticipate problems
- Computer proficiency with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit viacomcareers-viacom.icims.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!