- At least 7 years experience in an animation production capacity, either directly on a show as a Production Supervisor, Production Manager, or in a studio Production Executive position. Experience working with vendors is a plus.
- Work in conjunction with lead Manager of Feature Production to track schedule and budget for multiple shows at once.
- Ensure receipt and accuracy of production reports, and schedules in order to track production progress and health of the show. The coordinator must be able to interpret the data and assess general health of production and suggest solutions to problem solve when needed. The coordinator will also be responsible for translating this data into departmental production reports.
- Liaise with cross functional internal teams to assure deadlines are conveyed in a timely manner. This includes but is not limited to: Content, Finance, Post, Marketing, PR, and Product teams to name a few.
- Facilitate the on-boarding of Producers/Line Producers by getting them up to speed on all production aspects related to their film (reports, schedules, production documents) and help in connecting newcomers to the appropriate cross functional partners.
- Schedule and lead recurring internal production update meetings, and follow up with any action items called out.
- Work with the Content team, Creators, and Producers to identify and engage artists and identify vendors for various stages of production.
- Work with Netflix proprietary tools to help centralize information, and help develop new, more efficient ways to work and communicate.
- Regularly elevates information appropriately to key stakeholders.
- Experience in Google Suite, Final Draft, Adobe Suite , Shotgun, and Microsoft Office preferred.
To apply for this job please visit uncubed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!