ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — A best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- [NEW!] FOXBET & PokerStars — We’re thrilled to welcome FOXBET, a world-class betting platform, and PokerStars, the premier online poker product, to the FanDuel Group!
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for a Content Producer to oversee television commercial and digital video production for FanDuel Group brands including fantasy, sportsbook, racing, and casino. This is a first of its kind role that will lead the evolution of FanDuel’s growing advertising production needs. We are looking for someone that will thrive in a dynamic environment working directly with brand and business stakeholders. You can work with our creative partners, but come with a network of collaborators ready to take your call. You can handle overly precious creatives, aggressive air dates, and bad craft service sometimes. You can help define, design and implement a process that ensures the consistent delivery of high quality market assets. And you like free snacks and beverages. Because we have those, too. Former agency, production and client-side folks all welcomed. Just have more than five years experience.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Define project SOWs, technical specifications, and timelines
- Evaluate best team makeup (internal or agency) for assigned projects
- Act as the primary contact with agency partners on video projects for FanDuel Group — including fantasy, sportsbook, racing and casino
- Assist the creative teams in concepting ideas, development and execution that best suits the distribution channel
- Monitor and report on content production across the competitive set
- Manage assigned projects, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines
- Monitor all production activity on assigned projects, ensuring successful project completion against budgets and deadlines
- Communicate the status of each project to stakeholders in order to meet project deadlines
- Maintain documentation of vendor contracts, talent usage rights, and completed creative
- Determine project risk on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as needed
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects.
- Step in to assist with non-video related creative projects as needed such as photoshoots or digital campaigns
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years experience as a producer in a creative agency or production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post)
- Must has experience managing production schedules for multi-million dollar broadcast television commercial productions from concept to post
- Must be highly familiar with broadcast delivery requirements
- Exceptional project management skills and comfort managing concurrent projects in an ever-evolving, fast paced landscape
- Ability to ‘speak fluently’ in a wide range of business disciplines- marketing, commercial, project management, and more
- Ideal candidate would have familiarity with the best commercial talent in the biz
- Experience working within a heavily regulated industry is a plus
- Experience working client-side is a plus
- Familiarity with SAG Signatory and Union rules and regulations is a plus
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don’t tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.