We have an ambitious mission at Filmless: provide the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way for companies to get professional videos. As a rapidly growing company, we’re searching for individuals as determined as us who are ready to step up, take ownership, and wear as many hats as needed to achieve the highest level of success.
Check out our videos on our website before applying so that you know what kind of videos we create: http://www.filmless.com/
We’re looking for the best freelance videographers to help us film custom videos for clients ranging in size from startups to Fortune 500s. This job will require you be in or around San Francisco, so please only apply if you are a Bay Area resident. Specifically, you should be able to:
- Follow a shot list and improvise better shots when available
- Quickly and efficiently setup shots and camera settings
- Collaborate with other videographers to maximize coverage
- Setup and light interviews using lights and/or natural light
- Have a firm understanding of shot composition and using creative angles
- 5+ year of experience as a cinematographer for videos that appeal to wide audiences
- Must have your own professional grade camera with several lenses
- Must have experience working directly with clients
- Must have a car or means of transportation
- Lighting kit and camera support gear is a plus
- Access to a portable green screen or mobile studio for product shots is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!