Company: Diamond Productions
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Cinematographer/Director of Photography
We are looking for a Cinematographer to join our team. Cinematographer will lead all video acquisition – film all games, practices, interviews and off-court events. In this role you will work closely with our Director of Production to come up with a consistent look and feel for all video projects and implement that look to all in house videographers and freelancers.
To be highly considered for this role, you should be a storyteller at heart with experience shooting documentaries, a reel showing sports cinematography and camera operation in a live sports environment, post-production and editing proficiency, and able to execute scripted and unscripted content.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Digital Content team to produce episodic features throughout the season
- Arrange for lighting all sets for interviews
- Handle green screen shoots
- Informed on current trends for current and new technology that can help us acquire better images
- Responsible for maintaining, building, organizing all video inventory
- Travel to most games (home and away) and other team/player related events
Characteristics / Qualifications
- 5+ years as Cinematographer/Director of Photography highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of the NBA / LA Clippers
- Ability to shoot creatively in dynamic unplanned scenarios
- Be extremely organized and able to shoot for multiple storylines simultaneously
- Ability to build various camera rigs
- Experience shooting off shoulder
- Mastery of camera movement tools
- Ability to execute a one-man-band shoots including lighting and audio
- Experience with super 35/full frame sensors, shooting on camcorders, mirror-less cameras.
- Demonstrated dedication with the ability to lead projects from origin through execution.
- Ability to learn and flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $1,550.00 to $1,600.00 /week
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cinematographer/Director of Photography: 5 years (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA 90095 (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!