Overview and Responsibilities
Nickelodeon Animation Studio is looking for an experienced, dynamic Casting Director to oversee casting for current series projects. Must have a passion for animation, a deep knowledge of actors, an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a good sense of humor! Should be collaborative and possess positive relationships with talent reps and colleagues within the casting community. This is a studio staff position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with producers and productions to cast all recurring and incidental roles for current series
• Develop new and foster existing relationships with agents, managers and talent
• Negotiate talent rates for all recurring and incidental roles
• Generate contracts, time cards and union paperwork for all talent
• Track and approve all talent invoices
• Create, manage, and distribute record calendars for the series
• Schedule production recording sessions
• Manage record sessions- i.e. act as talent representative in the room, cover circle takes and director’s notes
• Track and prioritize all record materials
• Approve and distribute cast credits for all episodes produced
• Manage Casting Assistant
• At least 3+ years of VO Casting Director experience
• Strong knowledge of VO actors
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Voice directing a plus but not required
To apply for this job please visit nickelodeonanimation-viacom.icims.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!