PRODUCTION TITLE: Bumble
MEDIA: Social Video
AUDITION DATE: Via Self-Tape
You must be available for these key date(s):
SHOOT DATE: June 10th, 2020 (1 hour shoot, between 10am to 6pm, filming outside).
PAY RATE: *Pays $300.00 per individual for a 1 hour shoot, if selected (there will be an additional camera fee of $200.00) if your friend films you.
CASTING NOTE – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
As we know, Ontario is under an emergency order until June 10th, should things open up legally this campaign will be shot using a micro crew of four, plus talent, to adhere to rules banning gatherings of five or more. Otherwise, we will need someone who lives with talent to film them on their cell phone.
MALES AND FEMALES – 18-35 YRS OLD – ANY RACE
• No previous acting experience is required.
• We are looking for a diverse range of individuals, ages 18 to 35.
• Seeking confident and outgoing people who are not afraid to make the first move, romantically.
• Bonus Points if you are a Bumble or dating app user but not necessary.
• All backgrounds, personalities, interests and styles are welcome and encouraged.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
WEDS. JUNE 3RD AT 9:00AM
To apply, please make a self-tape, here are the instructions:
1. Please introduce yourself: tell us your name and age.
2. Have your camera person ask (off-camera) the following questions:
What’s your secret talent? What’s your go-to opening line? Are you an early bird or a night owl? Who would play you in a movie? Dogs or cats?
3. Practice saying the following lines (say it in a few different ranges, if possible):
“I’m [name] and I’m on Bumble.”
“I make the first move because I know what I want and I go for it.”
You can film this on your cell phone, keep it roughly 2 mins long, then apply online with your self-tape.
To apply for this job please visit bumblecampaign.castingcrane.com.