Website Bolt Entertainment
Bolt Entertainment is looking for a team member to drive a high impact role in our production company.
Work Location: Chicago
- Your day to day job will be around managing a pool of video editors, giving them tools and assigning them to work and get finished videos.
- Best in planning, managing and executing post-production operations.
- Coordinate and plan post production workflow and schedule.
- Identify and report operational problems to prevent production and/or post production delays.
- Schedule routine inspection and maintenance of production equipment to prevent equipment breakdowns and malfunctioning.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for post production operations.
- You must have good managerial skills
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and maintain project documents, including timelines, internal processes and deliverables for each project.
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and industry-related media.
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a Post Production Manager (within creative, film, entertainment environment)
- Experience defining project scopes, timelines and budgets in close collaboration with project teams. Track and report on progress against schedules and budgets and ensure the team adheres to project scopes to the department head.
- Experience coordinating with team members to ensure deliverables are understood and that milestones are met on time and with consistency and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of all post production platforms
Compensation depends on your experience. Applicants must submit a resume and personal website to apply.
One of South East premier production companies in Atlanta, Bolt Entertainment has carved out a name for itself as a top video production company in Atlanta Georgia. We specialize in branded content, films, commercials, and live events.
To know more about us please visit our website www.boltworldwide.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems suspicious, please report it to us immediately!