Website Bolt Entertainment
Bolt Entertainment in Atlanta, GA is looking for a production assistant to join our Company.
• Assist production staff in creating pertinent stories for film, online streaming and other relevant platforms.
• Research topics using a variety of sources, including videos, the web and others as needed.
• Communicate with directors, writers, managers and staff to ensure a smooth running of the project.
• Assist as needed in all components of production, including camera, editing, sound, lighting, and post production.
• Perform duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality anticipated from the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Film, Production or a similar field
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar
• Strong interpersonal skills
• 2+ years experience as a production assistant
Compensation depends on your experience. Bolt is one of the fastest growing production companies in Atlanta. Our production team works quickly, efficiently and delivers the highest production value through Award winning creatives. If you think you are the right person for this job, apply today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org