Hi, We’re BodyRock.Tv. We introduced the world’s first fitness channel on YouTube over 10 years ago. 1.5 Billion video views later, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people get into the best shape of their lives. Be a part of our home workout movement!
We are looking for an experienced project-based Video Editor with strong motion graphics abilities who loves video content design and understands its value. You will be working primarily on hi-impact short-form commercial edits (10-30 seconds), designed to drive audience engagement and sales conversions in the fast-paced and competitive environment of online advertising.
Do you have a passion for editing high-concept, short-form narrative that takes you to the edge of your skillset and will give you an eye-popping portfolio that drives millions in sales? If so, join our team to help with editing and post-production work on a project by project basis.
The ideal candidate is :
- Highly experienced in motion applications such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, After Effects (or other motion applications).
- Has a keen eye for brand aesthetic and bringing context to video production that drives home the core message.
- Collaborative and embraces working cross-functionally to gain alignment to bring great ideas to fruition.
What we are offering:
Salary: Negotiable per project
- An opportunity to grow with a dynamic company with personal and professional growth
- Truly meaningful work that affects the health of our species
- Visibility into a company that has an interesting mix of and software consumer-facing businesses
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both product and culture
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Ability to Collaborate with the Senior Video Producer and our marketing team to understand the purpose and objectives of the video piece.
- Demonstrate graphic design, video production, and/or multimedia skills in a strong portfolio.
- Excellent editing skills with an eye for sophisticated animation using existing assets.
- Understanding of how brand guidelines translate to video and ensuring that the guidelines are followed.
- Reviewing existing video concepts to see how topics were approached and edited in the past.
- Working independently with input from the Sr. Producer once you are onboarded and advised on project specifications.
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a Video Editor or similar title.
- Proven ability to follow brand guidelines accurately.
- Sophisticated, modern animation style.
- Understand the pacing of voice over and music selection.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, fine arts, video production, multimedia, or another relevant field of study.
- Stay up to date with design and video editing principles and standards.
Convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you!
Please get in touch with your showreel and CV that includes how your experience either meets or exceeds the skills and abilities required to be successful in the role of Video Editor.
Our recruitment team is happy to answer any questions candidates may have.
Expected Start Date: Dec 01, 2020
Job Types: Freelance, Contract
This is a fully remote position.
We appreciate the interest of all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require.
Expected start date: 2020-12-01
Job Types: Casual, Freelance
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Video Editing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Yes, always
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems suspicious, please report it to us immediately!