- Maintain and oversee the visual and story development milestones of development projects
- Maintain a clear and open dialogue with the Creative and Physical Production Executives to make sure a plan is aligned with creative and production goals.
- Update weekly status reports and tracking documents for the development projects.
- Ensure proper preparation for all meetings and reviews.
- Take thorough notes and distribute.
- Manage assigned viz dev and story artist and editorial tasks as they relate to the development milestones.
- Ensure that artists receive, understand, and execute director notes. Facilitate Executive review meetings.
- Manage coordinator or PA for department (assigning tasks, morale building, mentoring).
- Be adaptable to change milestones as creative goals evolve on Development Projects.
- 3 or more years of managerial experience in feature film production environment with an emphasis in animation and/or visual effects.
- Working knowledge of the animation preproduction pipeline.
- Familiarity with all aspects of production management, including budget & schedule management, personnel, and performance management.
- Possess excellent organization, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and promote a collaborative and productive work environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively in high energy, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Advanced Excel, Photoshop, Flix, Google docs, production tracking software
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!