About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
The Associate Producer will support the Digital Series Strategy team in its efforts to expand Comedy Central’s shows beyond linear television. This role will oversee the daily production of digital video, editorial, and design assets and ensure that the strategies established by the creative lead for each series are efficiently implemented. The AP will also handle the content calendar and scheduling for multiple social media accounts.
- Oversee the production of digital content by working directly with various departments, including design, editorial, video, and marketing
- Create custom design assets optimized for social media platforms
- Manage the content calendar and scheduling for multiple social media accounts
- Ensure all project schedules are adhered to and deadlines are met
- Perform QA checks on all creative assets before scheduling, posting or sharing
- Participate in the brainstorming of custom video and graphic-based content that extends the creative of his/her assigned series
- Execute and manage all social accounts and campaigns around assigned series
- Support overall brand goals for series and season launches
- Work with assigned manager to help improve process, workflow, documentation, and tools to ensure they are upheld and/or improved to department standards
- 2-3 years of digital content production experience at a major commercial media/entertainment/creative brand or interactive agency
- Working knowledge and understanding of digital technologies, including HTML, CSS, XML, and familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator and CMS tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with the Comedy Central brand and current series
- Interest in pop culture, current events, and celebrity news
- Intimate familiarity with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other major social platforms
To apply for this job please visit viacomcbscareers-viacomcbs.icims.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!