- A minimum of 2 years experience assisting an entertainment executive with excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time sensitive environment
- Consistent record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make decisions quickly and under pressure
- Experience calendaring for busy executives
- Demonstrates a proactive ability to anticipate needs and react efficiently and calmly in the face of changes
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and confidential information with integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor knowing when to delegate issues upward
- Determined, results-oriented and excited to take on challenges while remaining calm under pressure
- We need you to be confident in making decisions on your own when needed and articulate your reasoning
- Overall ability to understand and retain new information quickly with a passion for learning new things, continuous improvement and sharing best practices
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business partnerships
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!