Project Type: Various
Job Date: Ongoing
Union Status: Non-Union
As part of a growing department that drives and services all brand visual output, Stella McCartney are looking for an Art Director to join the Creative Services team. The role will be integral in working with the Corporate Image Department team to drive all brand design output to the next level, responsible for developing and delivering across all design output by the brand – this will span across all product categories and communications materials. The Art Director will be integral in supporting the Senior Art Director and Visual Director in developing and delivering creative projects across the brand.
- Research and Art Direction support.
- Collaborate with designers on design briefs, create layouts and final artwork.
- Creative artworking and design work for projects.
- Image and trend research: creative referencing, sourcing creative partners the department can collaborate with – photographers, models, stylists, set designers, illustrators, editors for senior creative team to help with the development of ideas, concepts and presentations.
- Campaign support (under direction of Visual Director & Senior Art Director)
- Pre-production: development of pre-production documents
- Post-production: retouching notes, management of the final delivery of imagery, layout development, cropping and setting up advertising guidelines, digital and outdoor format artwork.
- Works with project managers and team members to provide professional recommendations for concept, art direction (as requested/ required), production, print buying, and monitors quality control.
- Operates CC to prep files for artwork and oversee press
- Creates and develops media using digital art and photographic techniques
- Responsible for supporting the creative team on a day-to-day basis
- High visual aesthetic and experience of lifestyle or fashion brand.
- Team Player
- Solutions driven
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Excellent on craft and detail
- Creative thinker with ability to push ideas
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active and motivated
- Strong understanding of campaign development and executions
- Open minded
At Stella McCartney, we are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive environment in which all of our voices are heard. Where people can work to their maximum potential by offering equal opportunities for growth and fair pay. For us, it is about appreciating what is different in others and also what we have in common. We hire people who want to change things, disrupt the norm, who are naturally confident with a positive attitude. Our decisions respect all people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age, social or political belief, or world view.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.