- Working closely with the Leads and Supervisors to produce high quality animation which creates compelling, story-driven and action packed moments that fit within the style and pacing of the project
- Working closely with the Rigging and Pipeline departments providing suggestions and feedback to improve character setup, visual quality, rigs and tool functionality
- Animating both primary and secondary characters and elements
- Create high quality layout, blocking, and camera movements for use in previs and postvis shots / sequences.
- Meeting schedules and show deadlines
- Ongoing communication with Production regarding the teams’ schedules and deadlines
- Working efficiently as part of a team, or independently, to complete assigned shots
- Submitting shots for review and following through with the teams’ notes and feedback if required
- Continuing to become familiar with new tools, software, data and other related technology
- Tracking when and if required
- At least 3 years of previous industry experience with focus in 3D animation for VFX
- A thorough knowledge of Maya
- An understanding of physical motion, weight, balance and form
- An understanding of rigs and typical rigging set-ups, animation pipelines and transferring data between tools
- The proven ability to work under pressure
- Being open to direction and able to embrace change
- Attention to detail
- Reliable, with good time keeping and the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrable commitment to creative collaboration within a team and with other departments
- Adaptability and the willingness to learn new processes and technical skills
- A working knowledge of Modeling, Rigging and Mel/Python scripting
- A traditional animation and/or art background
- Previous experience working with motion capture data
- Basic knowledge of Nuke or similar compositing package
- Good knowledge of cinematic language and camera terminology
- Knowledge of human and animal anatomy as well as life drawing skills
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!