Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
United States – California – Burbank
Film Production and Distribution
WB Business Unit
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Animation (WBA) is one of the leading producers of animation in the entertainment industry, with an innovative and talent-rich roster boasting some of the most accomplished writers, producers and artists working today. The studio is on the cutting edge of animation technology, and has both CG and traditionally animated projects in current production and development for multiple platforms — including TV, digital and home entertainment — both domestically and internationally.
Posting Job Description
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Animation Inc. seeks a Production Manager for the WBA Main Production department. Position is responsible for all production duties in relation to development needs. Reports to Development Executives and works closely with Production Executives.
- Work with Development Executives to prep and create pitches. Coordinating and obtaining all necessary materials for pitches.
- Work with Sam to assist with presentations, meetings and other misc. requests.
- Reaching out to and Hiring artists for specific design needs. Includes negotiating rates and handing out assignments. Handling and submitting WFH paperwork and other payment for artists.
- Work with Creative Team for deck/presentation design and other materials.
- Set up and work with in-house Producers, Writers, Artists.
- Meet and track all deadlines for pitches and presentations.
- Track all projects in development, touching base with Development Executives for needs and actions to be taken.
- Organize and manage art assets for development. Working with archives as well.
- Budget tracking for development spend.
- Update and distribute multiple reports:
- Development Report / Franchise Report
- WBTV Key Talent Report
- Take extensive notes during meetings.
- Other misc. tasks, assignments and duties as needed.
What do we require from you?
- Trade school degree or certification; Bachelor’s degree in related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years previous work experience in Animation production or equivalent production experience.
- Strong knowledge of Animation workflow processes.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Word, Excel, FileMaker Pro
- Computer skills preferred: Photoshop, Toon Boom, Adobe Acrobat, Shotgun
- Must have ability to adapt to changing software applications.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with production team including Producers, Directors and artists via written and verbally.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to details.
- Must understand oral and written instruction.
- Must have the ability to organize, schedule, and delegate work effectively.
- Must be pro-active and be an effective problem solver.
- Must have ability to lead with a positive attitude and encourage collaboration.
- Ability to manage time and balance priorities amid the pressures of busy, deadline-driven production.
To apply for this job please visit careers.warnermediagroup.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!