At Musora Media Inc. you will have the opportunity to work with some of the worlds best musicians to create educational video products that reach a worldwide audience. Our YouTube channels have a combined 2.9 million subs, our student base consists of 35,000+ people globally and these numbers are continually growing. Your work will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people and will help just as many become better musicians.
As a Video Editor you will be working with raw footage to create the finished product. This includes organizing footage, editing footage, graphics creation, colour grading, etc. It will be your job to take the raw footage and turn it into a video our audience engages with and can easily follow. You will need to be creative and autonomous as well as confident and explorative.
- Proficient with Premiere Pro (or other video editing software)
- Basic understanding of Photoshop
- Basic understanding of After Effects
- Proficient organizational abilities
- Wage – $15 to $19 an hour, based on experience
- Hours – Monday through Friday – 8am to 4pm and includes 1 hour paid break
- Benefits – Available after 3 month probation period ends
- Vacation – 3 weeks paid vacation/personal time after one year of full-time employment
Apply for this Position:
Applications must be sent by email through the contact link wherever this ad is posted (don’t apply in person). Along with your resume, please include a cover letter and tell me some fun facts about yourself.
About Musora Media Inc.
(home of Drumeo, Pianote, and Guitareo)
Musora Media Inc is an online music education company whose mission is to empower music students around the world to achieve musical freedom through inspiring social learning communities. We do this by partnering with the best teachers, filming entertaining and educational videos, hiring an amazing staff, and utilizing cutting edge web and mobile technology.
Application deadline: 2020-09-25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.