About Jukebox Print
Jukebox Print is an online printing company committed to excellent customer service, leading edge print services, and creative, high quality products. An online store should not mean a less personal experience. We welcome both professional designers and beginners to use our services!
We serve a global customer base, shipping our unique products with competitive international shipping rates to 98 countries. Founded in Vancouver, Jukebox also has an office in Toronto, where local customers can pick up orders, check and feel printed samples before ordering, or simply chat with one of our customer service reps. Learn more about us at: www.jukeboxprint.com.
Interested in joining us?
We are looking for a seasoned individual to expand our current YouTube Video Channel. Jukebox Print is looking for a Part-Time or Freelance Video Editor to assist our video team in Vancouver, BC. This is a part time, on-call, contract position. A background in Videography or shooting with a mirrorless camera will be a major bonus.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for editing Video Content for our YouTube Channel, and working directly with our Letterpress Department. Bonus if you have motion graphics capabilities.
Check out our Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1UXKep9B1g!
- Work with our video lead to understand project scope and objectives
- Work with team members to resolve technical and/or editing issues
- Effectively piece together the story either from existing script or outline
- Create title graphics for video projects
- Sound editing
- Assemble edit rough cuts
- Design and create graphics for video projects (illustrations, storyboards, style frames)
- Handle multiple tasks
- Work within time scope
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional editing skills
- Degree in Video/Film Arts/Graphic Design or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Premiere
- Good knowledge in After Effects
- Good knowledge working with various camera formats
- Knowledgeable in compression and codecs
- Super organized with files and folders
- Has a good ear for music and sound design
- Strong understanding of editing principles, trends and best practices
- Willing to accept and provide direction and handle multiple tasks
- Committed independent and responsible worker
- Strong time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism
- Please indicate your specific project responsibilities in your demo reel
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
- Motion graphics: 2 years (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!