If you are an advanced video editor with a passion for and demonstrated expertise in short-form video production, then you may be exactly who we are seeking for the Baltimore Ravens. We are looking for a video editor to elevate our social, digital, television & in-stadium platforms with creative, tight edits. If you would thrive editing a hype video one day and a team promo the next, we want to see your reel.
Who We Are:
Ravens Productions is the Baltimore Ravens’ award-winning video department which produces content for phones, computers, TVs, and the 200ft x 36ft video boards at M&T Bank Stadium. The person in this role will be joining a team that strives to be the best in everything we do. Our team has won 40 regional Emmys, are currently ranked as the NFL’s #1 team for in-stadium video board content by the NFL’s Voice of the Fan Surveys, and we were recently named the NFL’s top team on Twitter by Complex. On the field, the Ravens are the defending AFC North Champions and are home to the NFL’s MVP and Coach of the Year. And we’re just getting started.
This position’s day-to-day duties will focus on editing creative content for our fans. This position will be responsible for editing a wide variety of projects including but not limited to short-form social media content for the Ravens’ official social media accounts. This position could also edit multi-camera studio content, long-form documentary features, promotional videos, in-stadium hype videos and any other video project that comes our way. The ideal candidate will maintain high standards and be a key contributor to the Ravens Productions team on all projects.
Skills and Experience:
- BA in Video Production, Film, Television, Electronic Media or equivalent experience.
- Mastery of Adobe Premiere. Proficiency with entire Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects and Photoshop is a big plus.
- Significant video editing experience, preferably short form & native social media content.
- Strong color correction and audio editing skills.
- Camera and lighting experience a plus.
- Sports editing experience a plus.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Must maintain discretion and confidential information.
- Must manage tight deadlines and execute on-time and on-task.
- Strong self-starter and capable of working independently.
- Ability to work with and excel in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions including extreme heat and cold as well as the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Dynamic and creative team player with a passion for sports.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!