OVERVIEW: AmazeVR believes the future of media is in immersive technologies. We are embodying this belief by creating a new foundation to experience music both physically and virtually. We are an end-to-end VR service provider, producing and distributing highest quality VR content through the at-home Amaze app available across most major VR stores. After securing our Series A fundraising in 2019, we have evolved into expanding our distribution to include an offline channel, specifically for a new way for fans to experience music from top artists. Through our cutting-edge virtual concerts, we provide artists the power to create surreal performances that transcend the limits of reality, providing every fan the best seat in the house.
AmazeVR is currently seeking a talented and passionate Storyboard Artist to work alongside our creative team and other leads to deliver a high-quality VR experience for our clients.
- Gather and organize references for the content team
- Collaborate with the creative director and content team building the VR experience
- Create storyboards to translate the ideas into visual sequences
- A portfolio of detailed 2D artwork and storyboards
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or any equivalent software
- Strong understanding of traditional art skills, perspective, color theory, lighting
- Solid drawing fundamentals, along with traditional painting and rendering techniques
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Ability to synthesize and pitch various concepts based off loose ideas
- Experience in video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience in using 3D tools to create storyboards
If interested, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a brief introduction. We look forward to learning more about you!
Job Type: Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Not likely
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.