Sittu Entertainment Worldwide
Sittu Entertainment is looking for talented writers/comedians to join our Writers’ Room for our first feature comedy film. Have your own input in the early film development process and see how your ideas bring to the screen.
Sittu Entertainment Worldwide is a division of Sittu Group, we are constantly seeking creative and innovative ideas, nurture them into marketable films. We are committed to producing high-quality films that bring impactful stories and emotions to our audiences.
– Attend Writers’ Room sessions
– Read the script and participate in script editing
– Pitch in novel ideas according to the guideline provided
– Comedy writing experiences (pilot/sketches/shorts) OR stand-up comedy experiences
– Great understanding of cultural diversity
– Must be based in GTA and is able to travel to Toronto
– Previous Writers’ Room experiences are considered a strong asset
– Hard-working, creative, and eager to learn
– Capable of independent thinking and have an open mindset
– Able to work well within a team
– Ability to work under pressure
Length of work: 1-4 days depending on the input
Start date: 1st week of July or earlier
Job type: Freelance
If you’re interested in this position, please send in your writing resume
Thank you for your interest in the position. However, only selected applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org