Achieve Dreams Studios
We are looking for a competent Sound Engineer to record, mix and edit music and audio for our productions. You will set up and operate sound equipment in live events, recordings or post-productions to ensure the best acoustic result.
Sound engineers are deft around sensitive audio equipment and experts in using them to produce quality sound. We expect you to be knowledgeable about different audio recording and editing techniques. If you also possess a creative mind and a good ear we’d like to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow instructions and details from directors, producers etc
- Set up and test sound equipment before events, broadcasts or recordings
- Record, edit and mix audio tracks (instruments, vocals etc.)
- Enhance sound quality and add sound effects to recordings
- Work with video editors to synchronize video with audio tracks
- Create and maintain sound libraries
- Resolve technical issues when they arise
- Must be able to work afternoons and overnights
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as recording engineer
- Technical expertise in sound engineering techniques (e.g. equalization)
- Experience with sound editing and recording equipment (e.g. mixing consoles)
- Working knowledge of recording software and hardware (e.g. Pro Tools)
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent hearing and manual dexterity
- High school diploma; At least 1 year experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $35.00 /hour
- engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!