The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Imagine watching NBA TV and all of a sudden while watching the lower half of the screen you see the Twitter feed roll through content YOU’VE created. How cool right? I mean you’re the BIGGEST basketball/ sports fan alive so it’s already second nature to follow what’s going on with your players, teams and others in the industry. Why not combine that passion with your job? #dream job.
Turner Sports is looking for a Production Assistant to join their Emmy Award Winning Team in the Atlanta office. As part of the team, you’ll help cover our top sports properties including NBA, NCAA March Madness, MLB, UEFA Soccer and E-League by managing the graphics for each show.
Content may be king, but the fan comes first. In this spirit, social media is woven into every aspect of content creation and distribution at Turner Sports. We want to be the leader of the industry in creating mobile-first, social-by-design content with the distribution strategy to match. Join us as we continue to build this groundbreaking team that’s committed to being first, being the best and driving real business results from our social media channels.
- Your primary focus will be to tell the stories of the night though graphics
- You’ll prep, research, and build graphics for both studio and remote shows
- Be ready to jump in where needed whether it be editing, brainstorming ideas for spots, doing research, contacting internal/external stakeholders and more
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years’ experience w/broadcast graphics, preferably in a live sports environment. Internships count!
- It’s a plus if you have a college degree in TV/Film
- You’re 100% familiar with social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram and how to search within
- You’re a super fan when it comes to college and pro basketball, MLB, international soccer, E-sports. Really b-ball is #1 for us in this role though.
- You’re no newbie to Photoshop and have some experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- You’re agile and cool as a cucumber when it comes to working under pressure. 90% of our shows are live TV so you never know what’s coming up next.
- You can work independently but in an incredibly collaborative environment as well
- You pride yourself on your resourcefulness and can find quick and effective solutions on your own
Things to Keep In Mind
- Our “work hours” aren’t your standard ‘ol 8 am – 5 pm. It’s sports! And when do they take place? Typically in the evenings and on the weekends and sometimes there’s even breaking news, so you’ll need to make sure you’re a-okay with working within those timeframes.
- Games take place all over the US so about 25% of the role will require travel. We can totally be flexible though!
DEADLINE TO APPLY: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2019
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
To apply for this job please visit www.warnerbroscareers.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!