Website Kunstraum LLC
Great opportunity for right candidate on the film project “Pocahontas Returns” at the New York studio of the international artist Nadja Verena Marcin (www.nadjamarcin.com) at Kunstraum LLC (kunstraumllc.com).
Looking for a smart, dedicated, individual with a great attitude.
– Assist in pre-production duties in office.
– Assist in location scouts, production logistics.
– Assist in marketing, social media, website and archiving.
– Assist with production duties on set.
The feature film “Pocahontas Returns” explores lost values inside our contemporary world and the search for ancient wisdom via the mise-en-abyme of hypermodern New York and neo-baroque Santa Cruz in Bolivia via an interracial love story blended with Telenovela and performance art. Marcin’s first feature film “Pocahontas Returns” has been awarded funding for the Fiscal Year 2019 by the New York State Council on the Arts. The project is fiscally sponsored by the New York Foundation for the Arts.
Marcin’s work has been presented at Minnesota Street Project SF; Fridman Gallery NY; Microscope Gallery NY; Elizabeth Foundation NY; Abrons Art Center NY; SCHAUWERK Sindelfingen; ZKM – Museum for Art and Media, Karlsruhe; Garage Museum of Contemporary Art, Moscow; Zendai MOMA, Shanghai (Himalajas Art Museum); Museo National de Arte, La Paz; Veneto Videoart Archive, Verona; Museum Ludwig, Cologne; Berkeley Art Museum, Berkeley; ICA Philadelphia; Kunstmuseum, Bonn; 5th Moscow International Biennale for Young Art, Moscow; Haus der Kunst, Munich, and other venues. Marcin’s work has been featured in Texte zur Kunst; Art Forum; VICE Creator’s Project; Huffington Post; Interview Magazine; Artnet News amongst others. Marcin founded and directs the artist-hub and gallery Kunstraum (kunstraumllc.com). For more info, www.nadjamarcin.com.
What we are looking for:
– BA/BFA Degree in Art history, Film Production and/or Visual Arts
– Experience in production, administrative work, management and communication.
– Any skills in these areas a plus: Photography, Videography, Video Projection, Word, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, InDesign, Wix, Social Media, Art Handling.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!