Website KNSJ 89.1FM
Do you have a passion for audio, video shooting and editing? Do you want to work in radio on with a real FM station and gain knowledge on behind the scenes of how a social media influencer works? What about getting behind the scenes information on how an internet magazine works? You’ve come to the right place!
Professional Radio Host, DJ/MC and now Social Media Influencer Deeran Anderson- Hooper from KNSJ 89.1FM is looking for highly creative, tech-savvy, super motivated persons to join his team as a Cinematographer Intern.
As a Cinematographer Intern, you will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of video communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding, assisting in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics, shooting, editing and publishing, Film video and audio in studio and In the field environments, typing up script for the show, creating and developing ideas for the show, publish videos primarily to the web.
· Professional experience on your resume.
· Complete the Internship with material to create a professional portfolio.
· For college interns academic credit (if applicable).
· Learn how broadcast radio and Social Media industries works behind the scenes.
· Get real business strategy knowledge and professional hands-on experience.
· Certificate of completion from KNSJ 89.1FM Internship Program.
· Professional References.
· A letter of recommendation.
• Encino, CA. with off-site locations to be determined at a later date.
Time and Work Requirements:
· There will be instructional days, show planning meetings, preparation days and production days.
o 4 hour day on location, 2 days per week
o 3 hour day on location, 1 day per every other week
o 6 hour day on location, 1 day per week
§ 1- 2 days off Location per month
· Knowledge of digital videography and audio equipment
(video camera, audio equipment, lights and mics already provided)
· Great at attention to detail
· Prior knowledge on lighting (Preferred but not required)
· Good Multitasker
· Knowledge in video editing software (must have editing software)
· Have the potential to deliver videos and audio that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
· Ability to deliver videos with edits, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
· Super Creative
· Highly Motivated
· Fantastic Energy
· Fast Learner
· Social Media Optimization skills (Preferred but not required)
· Reliable Transportation and current car insurance
Intern candidates must send resume and cover letter, also include and any prior work/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com