Website KNSJ 89.1FM
Do you have a passion for Audio and sound editing? Do you want to work in broadcast radio with a real FM station and gain knowledge on behind the scenes of how a social media Influencer works? What about getting behind the scenes information on how an internet magazine works? You’ve come to the right place!
Professional Radio Host, DJ/MC and now social media Influencer Deeran Anderson- Hooper is looking for a highly creative, tech-savvy, super motivated person to join his team as an Audio Technician Intern.
As an Audio Technician Intern, you will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of video sound and photographic communications, as well as, helping to produce Deeran! with planning and sound editing, assisting in the end-to-end process such as, storyboarding, logistics, shooting, editing and publishing, capturing audio in studio and in-field environments, reaching out to featured artist for music and content, select and enter data on Spinitron, uploading audio to radio server, publish and edit radio shows and clips for 89.1FM, Itunes and Soundcloud’, as well as, promotional clips for the web.
· Professional experience on your Resume
· College internship credit (if applicable)
· Learning how the radio and Social Media industries works behind the scenes
· Getting great business strategy knowledge and experience
· Certificate of completion of the KNSJ 89.1FM internship program
· Professional Reference
· Letter of recommendation
· Complete the Internship with material to create a professional portfolio
•Encino, CA. with off-sites locations to be determined at a later time.
Time and Work Requirement:
· There will be instructional days, Show planning, preparation days and Shoot days
o 4 hour day on location, 2 days per week
o 3 hour day on location, 1 day per every other week
o 6 hour day on location, 1 day per week
§ 1- 2 days off Location per month
· Knowledge of digital audio equipment and editing software (audio equipment, lights and mics already provided; must provide own editing software)
· Great at attention to detail
· Good Multitasker
· Have the potential to deliver audio that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
· Ability to deliver audio with cuts, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
· Super Creative
· Highly Motivated
· Fantastic Energy
· Fast Learner
· Social Media Optimization skills (preferred but no required)
· Reliable Transportation with current car insurance
Intern candidates must send resume and cover letter, also include and any prior work/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com