Kansas City Chiefs
RESPONSIBILITIES – INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Confer with producers, directors, sound and lighting technicians and other crew members to discuss assignments and determine proper sequences, desired effects, camera movements and lighting requirements
- Creatively framing and capturing action
- Select, assemble and position equipment (cameras, stands, etc.)
- Prepare cameras and test angles or camera movements
- Test, clean and maintain camera equipment
- Responding quickly to directions from director and producer
- Capture quality footage from a fixed or moving position
- Resolve technical or practical issues
- Control room experience, working on live events
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time under stressful conditions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; an ability to articulately and efficiently convey messages during live events
- A working knowledge of the various roles on-site, involved in producing live events
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, pro-active, detail oriented, and positive attitude
- Must be available for all Kansas City Chiefs home games
- Must 18 years of age or older and a high school graduate by May 30, 2019
- Must be able to carry/move/handle 50 pounds
To apply for this job please visit usr58.dayforcehcm.com.
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!