Website A Filthy Lot Entertainment
About us/ The role
A Filthy Lot is a diverse, exciting and creative workplace, with perks like free daily catered lunches, 20% of all staff time being devoted to developing creative projects or professional development, frequent social events, and near limitless creative opportunities.
Are you a marketer who’s always wanted to be more of a content creator, or a seasoned content creator looking to get more into marketing? If so, you may have just found your dream job. We’re A Filthy Lot Entertainment Inc., a new startup content studio producing “Nerd-culture” content for free streaming platforms like YouTube, Facebook, etc. We’ve already got a team of 60+ talented creators but need marketing support and so are looking for a motivated marketing manager to join our team.
Reporting directly to AFLE’s COO, you’ll have a diverse range of responsibilities, as well as the opportunity to bring your creative ideas to life with our considerable resources behind you. The marketing manager role will be accountable for supporting AFLE’s channel and revenue growth.
· Content management and content posting
· Content creation
· Website management
· Community management
· Web / social / video analytics and reporting
· Building and managing relationships with sponsors and vendors
· Manage affiliate, merchandizing and other revenue generating programs.
· 4+ years professional experience in a marketing, social media or related role
· Post-secondary degree / diploma in marketing or other related discipline
· Experience with social media campaign development and social media community management
· Experience analyzing and reporting on web, social and video analytics data
· YouTube marketing experience strongly preferred
· Strong understanding of technology, new media, and social media
· Self-motivated and results driven
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
· Proven prioritization and time management skills
· Effective written and interpersonal communication
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships across cultures
Salary: $75,000 annually
Vacation: 5 weeks paid
Extended Health Benefits: After 3-month probation
Start Date: March 1st, 2020
If you’re excited at the prospect of being a marketer in a highly creative environment, we want to hear from you! Those interested can send their resume with previous work experience and how they meet the requirements of the job.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Always use caution and do your due diligence before sharing private information. While we do check every job, we are not affiliated with the recruiters.
If this posting seems off, please report it to us!